Thursday, November 13, 2008

Great Beer Quotes

  • "Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, ‘It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.’" - Babe Ruth
  • “Beer is living proof that God truly loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
  • “He was a wise man who invented beer.” – Plato
  • Ummm, beer!” – Homer Simpson
  • “A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.” - Czech proverb
  • "Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!" - Martin Luther
  • Beer, if drank in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health." - Thomas Jefferson
For more, please visit:

No comments: