Saturday, June 17, 2023

Prima Pils

Brewer: Victory

Style: Pilsner

BeerAdvocate rates the beer as outstanding and the 24th best German Pilsner on July 18, 2023. I think that back in the day it was rated #1.

Tasting notes
:
(2306) At last! Prima Pils appeared in Total Wine. I bought 2 6-packs. The beer did not disappoint and remains my favorite pilsner. The hops are crisp and present but did not overwhelm the malt. Yummy. Upgraded to 5.5 glasses. I want it in my refrigerator. 
(1104) Upgraded from 4 glasses. Maybe I am becoming a lager fan again.
(1103) 1st of a 6er. Nice, crisp, hoppy refreshment. May rate 5 glasses.
(1002) On draft @ Joe's Inn. Nice hoppy pils. Went great w/ sailor sandwich. The serving merits 5 glasses but I left the overall rating unchanged. Fresh is good. 
Rating: 5.5 glasses

No comments: